By using our website (Site) and providing us with your personal information (Information), you consent to our gathering,
made available on this page. By using the Site you agree that no additional notice of any changes to this Privacy
Policy are required beyond the posting of same on this Site.
What Information Do We Collect?
Personal Identification Information
- Information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Communications and Information that you submit to us, including responses to questions that we may pose to you from time to time.
- Information regarding your use of the Site, such as the frequency of your visits to the Site and use of resources provided on or
through our Site.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they
voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information,
except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal
identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about
Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized
and other similar information. We may however utilize third party providers to collect and process Information
to it, your Information will not be used for commercial purposes, but for the sole purpose of supporting your relationship with us.
Web Browser Cookies Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard
drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. User may choose to set their
of the Site may not function properly.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will use the Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you the details for services and information we may offer through our Site.
- To respond to requests you may make of us, so that we may better understand your needs and how we can improve our website,
products and services.
- To contact you directly and to administer your account with us.
- To send you information that we think you may find interesting or useful which originates from us or from our partners.
- To pool your Information with that of others, such as to derive business statistics for our internal use.
- Any and all uses will comply with applicable laws.
You are under no obligation to provide Information to us. However, when registering on our Site, or from time to time during
your relationship with us, you may opt in or out of certain types of communications that may affect the Information
we gather. We reserve the right to inform you that such opting out may prevent you from enjoying the full benefits
of our Site .