NDA, Legal Contracts, Founder and Employee agreements and Deeds for Startups & Companies
Legal Contracts – an Overview
A legal contract is the basic and foremost document that establishes a clear nexus between the business deal and parties
relation. Drafting contracts is an acquired art, it requires the drafter to enter into the mind of the party and ascertain
his/her rights, purpose and duties carefully. Hence a good legal contract requires an in depth legal understanding, a clear
understanding of client requirements and also it future implications.
The day you commence your business or enters into any financial transaction your relation with your clients, customers
and employees is governed by legal contracts. Hence a good drafted legal contract is a quintessential requirement for
There are number of contracts one needs in day to day life which helps you enter into a legal binding.
We at Company360.in provide you with the best solution to cater all your legal documentation needs.
At Company360.in Once you place a request for any legal documentation or contract drafting, our expert gives you a
call back, prepares the relevant information sheet and once we receive the information from your end, we provide you
a customized legal documentation satisfying your requirements in best possible manner ensuring its legal validity on
all grounds as well.
- Register for Agreement service or simply mail your contact details at email@example.com
- Our experts will call you and will accordingly send you required Information sheet.
- Once we receive the Information sheet we will draft the requisite required document.
- Will send you the first draft for your perusal.
- In case there is any change we will make the changes free of cost.
Standard legal document package:
- Website terms & conditions
- Website privacy policies
- Contracts related to employment
- Rent agreement
- Standard Documents and legal contracts
Starting from: ₹10000
Specialized legal document package:
- Founder’s agreement
- Software licensencing agreement
- Intellectual property assent transfer agreement
- Assignment deed
- Non disclosure agreements (NDA)