List Of Documents For
Private Limited Company
A private limited company is good for a startup as it is also recognized under Government’s startup facilitation scheme.
A private limited company has its own standalone identity, separated from its Directors and It requires minimum
of two directors and shareholders to start wherein both Director and shareholder can be same person as well.
Let us help you out initiate the Private limited company Registration. Below is the list of documents required to register
a Private limited company in India
- PAN card of each Director and Shareholder.
- Two Photographs of each Director and Shareholder.
- Identity Proof of each Director and Shareholder. – Adhaar Card/ Election I-Card/ Driving License.
- Resident proof of each Director and shareholder. – Utility Bills (Electricity/Telephone/Water/Bank Statement).
- Address proof of the Registered Address of Company – Rent Agreement and Utility Bill of same address in name of landlord. -NOC
from the landlord/director.