PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION IN INDIA
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION IN INDIA
- Minimum of 2 Shareholder and 2 Director are required for a Pvt. Ltd. Company registration, where director and shareholder can be same.
- Maximum limit on number of shareholder prescribed in Pvt. Ltd Company is 200.
- Maximum number of Director in a private limited structure can be raised to 15 without any special resolution.
- Unsecured Loan is allowed from Director and its relatives only.
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Private Limited Company Registration is comparatively fast (10-25 days varying state to state).
- It’s easy to fetch funding in a private limited company by transferring of shares.
- A private limited company is easy to convert in a Public Limited company at any stage subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Maintenance of Basic Compliances after registration of private limited company are comparatively simple.
- There exists no Bar on Turnover and Capital in a private limited company structure unlike in One Person Company (OPC).
PROCEDURE IN ONLINE PRIVATE LIMITED REGISTRATION
- Apply DSC for directors
- Apply DIN for directors
- Preparation of INC- 29 (which Includes Name reservation, various declaration, MOA/AOA Registration etc)
- Wait for approval from ROC
OUR PRIVATE LIMITED REGISTRATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- DSC for 2 Director
- DIN for 2 Directors
- Name Reservation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company PAN & TAN [After Incorporation]
- Free consultation for 3 months At a very small Price of Rupees: ₹13999 (Including Govt. Fees)