LLP Registration or Online Limited Liability Partnership Registration
Requirements for registration Limited Liability Partnership(LLP)
- Minimum of two Partners out of which at least one should be resident Indian are required to initiate the
- If a body corporate is a partner, it has to nominate a natural person as its nominee.
- There is no concept of share capital but there has to be some contribution from partner known as partner’s
capital for the formation of an LLP
Benefits of registering Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Online Registration of LLP (30-35 days varying state to state).
- No restriction on maximum number of members in LLP registration unlike in private limited company registration.
- Least Compliances in comparison to other form of companies.
- No minimum capital is required for registration of LLP.
Our LLP Registration Package Includes:
- DSC of Partner
- DPIN of Partner
- Timely updates, No hidden cost
For a very small Price of: ₹8499
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 964 334 0938
Trusted by Trusted brands across the globe
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Least intervention of compliances in comparison to private limited.
2. Easily control by pre decided clause in Partnership Agreement.
3. No minimum capital bar to start the Limited Liability Partnership.
4. Easy and low cost required for registering a Limited Liability Partnership in India.
1. PAN card of each Partner.
2. Photographs of each partner.
3. ID Proof and Address proof of partner.
4. Address proof of registered address of LLP with NOC from landlord.
Limited Liability Partnership is mixture of corporate structure and partnership firm. It is best for people who need flexibility in their own moves of business. As name suggest, here the liability of partners can be limited to their agreed contribution in the LLP agreement.LLP is a hybrid between a company and a partnership.
It normally takes 30-35 working days after submission of all requisite documents. But sometimes it may vary to around a month and a half also which depends of state of registration, as each state has its own Registrar of Companies(ROC) to register LLP. Q. What is minimum capital required for limited liability partnership
There are following that LLP has to comply with: 1. Every LLP has to file an in form 11 within 60 days of closing of every financial year to ROC. 2. LLP, whose turnover exceed, in any financial year, forty lakh rupees, or whose contribution exceed twenty five lakh rupees, is required to get its accounts audited.