OPC Registration or
Online One Person Company Registration
One Person Company an Overview
The revolutionary new concept of one person company has been introduced in the Companies Act 2013. Often we see many
Sole Proprietorship concern working in its individual name as a proprietorship concern. Sole means single and
proprietorship means ownership. Sole Proprietor is the business which is owned and controlled by a single owner
and have unlimited liability. This mean if a proprietor is failed to meet his debts or obligation, his personal
property can be used to dispose off or to satisfy the liability, but OPC creates a separate legal entity and allows
for the limitation of liability. The biggest reason to start an OPC would be that it could be converted in to private
limited company in future
Requirement for registration of One Person Company (OPC)
- OPC requires only one person as a shareholder i.e. 100% shareholding in one hand.
- Apart from shareholder appointment of one nominee is requisite in OPC.
- Maximum number of Director in an OPC can be raised to 15 only by passing special resolution.
- Maximum Paid Capital in an OPC can be Rs. 50 Lac and Average turnover limit is Rs. 2 Crores.
- Mandatory Conversion to Private limited Company is necessary in case an OPC exceeds the limit of Rs 2 crores turnover.
Benefits of registration of One Person Company (OPC)
- Quick Online Registration of One Person Company (10-20 days varying state to state).
- An OPC is one man show and has more work independence (100% Shareholding of one person).
- Voluntary Conversion of an OPC into a Public/Private Limited Company is allowed subject to expiry of
2 years after incorporation
- An OPC structure has very basic Post Incorporation Compliances .
Our OPC Registration Package Includes:
- Free consultation
- DSC of Director
- DIN of Director
- Preparation of INC- 29 (which Includes Name reservation,
various declaration, MOA/AOA Registration etc)
- Filing of INC -29
- Timely updates, No hidden cost
For a very small Price of: ₹12999
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 964 334 0938
Trusted by Trusted brands across the globe
Frequently Asked Questions
One Person Company is also a private limited company which allows to operate by one person. It requires only one person as shareholder and director unlike in normal Private limited company. A company registration opportunity by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) for sole proprietor businessman to operate business by a separate legal entity having 100% control over it.
1. Looking for a registered business under 100% own control.
2. Not looking for Funding in next 2 years.
3. Best for small set up of business.
4. Convertible to normal Private Limited Company.
5. No consequence of disparity in Ideas, concepts, working etc.
It normally takes 7-10 working days after submission of all requisite documents. But sometimes it may vary to 10-25 days also which depends of state of registration, as each state has its own Registrar of Companies(ROC) to register One Person Company.
Apart from regular compliance of Income Tax, all one person companies are required to follow all compliance as per Companies Act, 2013. There are several compliance which is applicable after certain compliances. But some annual compliance to be follow by all one person company i.e. 1. i.e. filing of ADT-1. 2. i.e. AOC-4(Financial of company) and MGT-7(Annual Return). Q. What is minimum capital required for private limited company