Public Limited Company Registration in India
Requirements for registration of public limited company
- Minimum 7 shareholders & 3 directors are required for Public limited company registration
- Minimum share capital required to start a public limited company is Rs. 5 lac
Benefits of registration of public limited company
- There exists no limit on maximum number of shareholders in public limited structure.
- A public limited company may gather more funding
- Share can be listed for Initial Public Offer (IPO)
Our Public Limited Company Registration Package Includes:
- Free consultation
- DSC of Director
- DIN of Director
- Preparation of INC- 29 (which Includes Name reservation,
various declaration, MOA/AOA Registration etc)
- Filing of INC -29
- Timely updates, No hidden cost
For a very small Price of: ₹37499
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 964 334 0938
Trusted by Trusted brands across the globe
Frequently Asked Questions
Public Limited Company is company which is always opt for where a huge investment is desired from public. Public company can go for the listing of its share at stock market as it has no limit on its number of shareholder and can fetch from public through IPO. After listing of share, shares of public limited company can be easily traded at stock exchange.
1. Easy Funding by investors or through IPO of company.
2. Shares of Public limited company are freely transferable.
3. A great transparency in company is available.
4. Best for long term vision of business.
5. Very easily recognizable.
It normally takes 15-18 working days after submission of all requisite documents. But sometimes it may vary to 18-25 days also which depends of state of registration, as each state has its own Registrar of Companies(ROC) to register public limited company.
Apart from regular compliance of Income Tax, there are very heavy compliances that a public company need to comply. Among the all registered business entity, public limited company have the maximum compliances as it involves public money. There are several periodical and annual compliances that requires a regular monitoring by professionals.
Yes, Company360 will assist you in your .
A public limited company required a minimum capital of Rs. 5, 00,000. This amount is supposed to deposit by the shareholder in decided share percentage in the bank account of company. Then the same amount can be used by the company for its operations.
There are several documentation required for registration of public limited company. But these are basic requirement to initiate:
1. PAN card of each Director and Shareholder.
2. Photographs of each Director and shareholder.
3. ID Proof and Address proof of Director and Shareholder.
4. Address proof of registered address of Company