If you can’t watch the video following are the points to read:
#1 Open your Company bank current account
- Documents needed – Company PAN Card, Board Resolution for opening and operating company bank account
#2 Deposit the Share Capital money in your Bank Account
Timeframe Within 60 days of the Incorporation of the company, every shareholder must deposit.
Any shareholder holding shares worth Rs. 20,000 or more must pay only by way of cheque or internet transfer and not in cash.
#3 Issue the Share Certificates to Shareholders
- The company must issue Share Certificates to its shareholders within 2 months of its Incorporation
#4 Disclosure of interest by Directors
- Every Director of the Company in its First Board meeting after incorporation will disclose his or her interest (ownership or shareholding or directorship) in any other company/LLP/Firm.
#5 Trademark Registration
- Protection against Copycats
- Helps in expansion of business
- Make money via royalty
- Secure your brand and image
#6 GST Registration
- If your current supply of goods or service is over Rs. 20 lakh, you need to get a GST Registration
#7 Accounting Process
- A Private Limited Company has to maintain and update from time to time 7 to 8 mandatory registers like Register of shares, Register of Members, Register of Directors etc, besides Minutes of the Board Meetings and Annual General Meeting
#8 Board of Directors Meeting
- The First Board meeting of a Pvt. Ltd. Company shall be conducted within 30 days of Incorporation
Further, minimum 4 Board Meetings shall be held in a calendar year (one meeting in every 3 months).
#9 Shareholders Meeting
- AGM need to be held once in every calendar year and within 6 months from the date of closure of the financial year.