Section 8 company registration or
Non-profit organization registration in india
Requirements for section 8 company registration
- Minimum of 2 Shareholder and 2 Director are required for a Pvt. Ltd. Company as a Section 8 Company, where
director and shareholder can be same Or Minimum 7 shareholders & 3 directors are required for Public limited
Section 8 company registration.
- Maximum limit on number of shareholder prescribed in Section 8 Pvt. Ltd Company is 200.
- Maximum number of Director in a private limited section 8 structure can be raised to 15 without any special
- Name for Section 8 Company is opted without any suffix unlike a private limited or public limited company.
Benefits of section 8 company registration
- Section 8 Company Registration is comparatively more trustworthy than any other form of Non- profit organization
like Trust or Society.
- It is easy to secure donations in a Section 8 Company and pass the tax benefits to donors by providing them 80G form.
- A Section 8 Company is easy to convert in a Public Limited company or Private limited company at any stage subject
to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- There exists no Bar on Turnover and Capital in a Section 8 Company structure unlike in One Person Company (OPC).
Procedure in online section 8 company registration
- DSC OF DIRECTOR
- DIN OF DIRECTOR
- Filing of Name Approval Form
- Approval of license from Central Government
- Filing MOA/AOA Registration and various declarations etc
- Wait for approval from ROC
Our Section 8 Company Registration Package Includes:
- Free consultation
- DSC of 1 Director
- DIN of 2 Director
- Name Reservation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company PAN & TAN [After Incorporation]
- Timely updates, No hidden cost