What Is Limited Liability Partnership ?
A Limited Liability Partnership is a privately held legal entity by 2 or more number of people.
A Limited Liability Partnership is a separate legal entity having its own identity separate from its owner.
In Limited Liability Partnership both the partners are having ownership of the business
Let us help you out initiate the LLP Registration. Below is the list of documents required to register a Limited Liability
Company in India:
- Self-attested copy of PAN card of each Partner.
- 2 Photographs of each Partner.
- Self-attested copy of Identity Proof of each Partner – Adhaar Card/Election I-Card/Licence.
- Self-attested copy of Resident Proof of each Partner – Utility Bill/Bank Statement(with latest Photo)
- Self-attested copy of Address proof of the Registered Address of LLP
- Rent Agreement and Utility Bill of same address in name of landlord
- Bank Statement (latest with photograph).
- NOC from Landlord